|Occupation(s)||Agent At Odd Squad|
|Family||Mr. Fonts (Uncle)|
Olaf is Agent Oren's partner. He is "happy-go-lucky" and jovial in nature, but tends to be very simple-minded. Occasionally he has moments of genius and is very well spoken, which surprise the other agents greatly. He goes crazy about potatoes. In the episode "First Day", it is revealed that he's actually a werewolf.
- Reindeer Games
- Blob on the Job
- Best Seats in the House
- The Jackies
- Invasion of the Body Switchers
- Rise of the Hydraclops
- O is Not for Old
- 6:00 to 6:05
- The Potato Ultimato
- The O Games
- Captain Fun
- Switch Your Partner Round and Round
- O vs. the Ballcano
- Moustache Confidential
- Oscar of All Trades
- Dawn of the Read
- O is Not For Over (cameo)
- First Day
- Odd Squad: The Movie
- Where There's a Wolf, There's a Way
- "I'm Olaf!"
- "Meow, meow"
- Olaf shares Oren's penchant for laziness.
- He frequently howls to communicate. Oren can understand and translate Olaf's howls.
- He loves potatoes, and even has a song about it titled "Potato Song" on the Odd Squad Soundtrack.
- He almost always appears with Oren except in the episodes "Rise of the Hydraclops" and "Reindeer Games".
- His uncle is Mr. Fonts, who works at the library. (As seen in "Dawn of the Read").
- We thought that Olaf was human but is actually a werewolf.
- In Where There's a Wolf, There's a Way, we find out that he has wings.