|“||There you [two] are. Something very odd has happened.||”|
— Ms. O
|Personality||Impatient, slightly brash, and an all around lovable grump|
Ms. O is the head of Odd Squad. Although her age is not told, she seems to never age. Until she passed a test in the 1980s, Ms. O was once an agent. She is constantly seen drinking juice from a juice box.
- Before Ms. O joined Odd Squad, she ran a fruit stand with her friend Yucks Shmumbers in 1870, delivered newspapers in Norway, and was the Queen of Portugal.
- She loves and might be addicted to juice boxes.
- She likes the color purple.
- She is the current winner of the Jackie, and has won only one opposing the squad in the next town.
- In the first episode, she is seen drinking apple juice; however, in every other episode, she is seen drinking orange juice.
- Ms. O and and Math Room go way back. There is speculation that she might be the creator of the Math Room. The Math Room asked her to call her Carol.
- Ms. O and Shmumberman both love juice.
- She also got to star in a Shmumberman comic book with Shmumberman as her sidekick.
- Her birthday is on November 30th, but she never tells any agent her age.
- She likes her chocolate warm and melty.
- People call her "the boss" and she likes that.
- According to the Odd Squad Facebook page, she has a car but rarely drives it because it's always in the shop.
- On January 11, 2018, Ms. O took over the Facebook page in a live video. Here are some of the things she told us:
- Her favorite case is Reindeer Games
- Her favorite creature is the Hydraclops
- Fruit Punch is her favorite juice flavor, although in Odd Squad: World Turned Odd, it is said she likes all flavors.
- She would probably work in Security if she weren't Ms. O, because she wants to keep Odd Squad safe
- Her favorite odd number is 5
- She has a pet bird in the birdcage in her office, and says he's really nice but doesn't talk a lot
- Apparently the Jackalope became the Odd Squad mascot after several agents were surveyed and said it was their favorite animal.
- She takes care of juice boxes.
"Well! What are you waiting for? GO!"
"There you [two] are. Something very odd has happened."
"I'm really getting too young for this."
"Over here people!"
"Olive! Otto! In my office! NOW!"