|Personality||Impatient, slightly brash, and an all around lovable grump|
Ms. O is the head of Odd Squad. Although her age is not told, she seems to never age. Until she passed a test in the 1980s, Ms. O was once an agent. She is constantly seen with a juice box.
- Before Ms. O joined Odd Squad, she ran a fruit stand with her friend Yucks Shmumbers in 1870, delivered newspapers in Norway, and was the Queen of Portugal.
- She loves and might be addicted to juice boxes.
- She likes the color purple.
- She is the current winner of the Jackie, and has won only one.
- In the first episode, she is seen drinking apple juice; however, in every other episode, she is seen drinking orange juice.
- Ms. O and and Math Room go waaaay back. There is speculation that she might be the creator of the Math Room.
- Ms. O and Shmumberman both love juice.
- She also got to star in a Shmumberman comic book with Shmumberman as her sidekick.
- Her birthday is on November 30th, but she never tells any agent her age.
- She likes her chocolate warm and melty.
- She likes to call Math Room "Carol".
- People call her "the boss" and she likes that.
"Well! What are you [two] waiting for? GO!"
"There you [two] are. Something very odd has happened."
"I'm really getting too young for this."
"Over here people!"
"Olive! Otto! In my office! NOW!"