|“||There you [two] are. Something very odd has happened.||”|
— Ms. O
|Personality||Impatient, slightly brash, and an all around lovable grump|
Ms. O is the head of Odd Squad. Although her age is never told, she seems to never age. Although, we know that she has served Odd Squad for a hundred years as of ‘Odd Squad: World Turned Odd.’ Until she passed a test in the 1980s, Ms. O was once an agent. She is constantly seen drinking juice from a juice box.
- Before Ms. O joined Odd Squad, she ran a fruit stand with her friend Yucks Shmumbers in 1870, delivered newspapers in Norway, and was the Queen of Portugal.
- She loves juice boxes.
- She likes the color purple.
- She is the current winner of the Jackie, and has won only one opposing the squad in the next town.
- In the first episode, she is seen drinking apple juice; however, in every other episode, she is seen drinking orange juice.
- Ms. O and the Math Room go way back; it is entirely possible that she is the creator of the Math Room. The Math Room asked her to call her "Carol".
- However it is not confirmed that Ms. O did in fact create her, but a scene in Fistful of Fruit Juice seems to imply this.
- Ms. O and Shmumberman both love juice.
- She also got to star in a Shmumberman comic book with Shmumberman as her sidekick.
- Her birthday is on November 30th, but she never tells any agent her age.
- She likes her chocolate warm and melty.
- People call her "the boss" and she likes that.
- According to the Odd Squad Facebook page, she has a car but rarely drives it because it's always in the shop.
- On January 11, 2018, Ms. O took over the Facebook page in a live video. Here are some of the things she told us:
- Her favorite case is Reindeer Games.
- Her favorite creature is the Hydraclops.
- Fruit Punch is her favorite juice flavor, although in Odd Squad: World Turned Odd, it is said she likes all flavors.
- She would probably work in Security if she weren't Ms. O, because she wants to keep Odd Squad safe.
- Her favorite odd number is 5.
- She has a pet bird in the birdcage in her office, and says he's really nice but doesn't talk a lot.
- Apparently, the Jackalope became the Odd Squad mascot after several agents were surveyed and said it was their favorite animal.
- She takes care of juice boxes.
- Ms. O can lift up a car. (According to Extreme Cakeover)
- "Well? What are you waiting for? GO!"
- "There you [two] are. Something very odd has happened."
- "I'm really getting too young for this."
- "Over here, people!"
- "Olive! Otto! In my office! NOW!"
- "Odd Squad needs you!"